After reading BlackDove's blog about his DIY trellis, I got really inspired and decided to make one for my cherry tomato, that badly needs a trellis.

My cherry tomato without a trellis 

Materials that I used
plastic pot, bamboo, pvc pipe, steel wire (I don't know what gauge, but I used a thicker one), Epoxy adhesive, wire cutter, hack saw, enamel paint, paint brush

1.  Using your hacksaw, cut at least 5-6 inches of the pvc pipe (4 pieces).  Sorry, but i'm not that good in using the hacksaw, which resulted to this uneven cut, but this will do.



2.  Using a wire cutter, cut 4 inches of steel wire (8 pieces), this is to properly secure your leg holder.


    
3.  Apply a generous amount of epoxy adhesive.


4.  Attach the leg holder to the plastic pot,  I used the steel wires to properly secure the leg holders.

 5.  Do step 4 to all the corners of the plastic pot, and insert all the trellis legs into the leg holders.

6.  Apply some paint to the bamboo trellis, cut a desired length of steel wire to join all the four trellis legs


My first produce, cherry tomato!